|Products and Services:||495|
|Articles and publications:||180|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||3|
This is the MPPSC exams are highly competitive and little difficult to crack. There is a certain selection criterion followed by the organisations to qualify the candidates for each recruitment phase There is no negative marking for wrong answers and a specied cut-off to be obtained to pass a particular stage. Taking this into consideration, we have shared below a thorough preparation strategy to enable MPPSC aspirants crack the MPPSC exams with high marks.
First, get to know the MPPSC exams syllabus and the MPPSC exam pattern. This is because every exam consists of many things like MPPSC exam syllabus, preparation time, sectional cutoffs, etc. Candidates must gear up their State level exam preparation and be aware of the different topics from the syllabus. The MPPSC exam paper may have questions from any section or topic of the syllabus. Hence, candidates should be well prepared to attempt a variety of exam questions. The key to excelling in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission exams is to practise and more practise.
1. Focus on Accuracy:
The main target for the candidates should be on achieving high accuracy. In the MPPSC exam, there is no negative marking and a need to attain the qualifying paper to pass the exam. In such scenario, candidates cannot depend upon random selection of answers or choosing the odd one out; this might end up in fetching you a wrong answering and thus losing the prospective scores. So, try to attain accuracy by practicing more.
2. Time Management:
The MPPSC exam is about time management and command over speed. Candidates are required to attempt as many questions as possible in the given time frame. Candidates should focus on managing time while attempting the mock tests online. Try not to give over one minute to a particular question. The famous quote 'Time and tide waits for none' aptly applies to the MPPSC examinations. So, work on time management and try to gain good command over your speed in answering the questions.
3. Practice Mock Tests & Previous Years' Papers:
Practicing mock tests and previous years question papers is a vital process for scoring high in the MPPSC exam. So, undertake the practice of mock tests for MPPSC exams and brush up your preparation level. By practicing the mock tests, candidates will not only get confident about their MPPSC exam preparations, but it will also give you a good idea about our stronghold areas and sections of the examinations.
4. Make a timetable for self-study:
Aspirants who are willing to prepare at home must and should have a proper timetable regarding their self-study. They must be able to manage their time for the topics that need to be covered. Candidates should have a good knowledge of the MPPSC exams syllabus, and they should be thorough with every topic/section, as the MPPSC exam paper is likely to include different types of questions in it.
So, first candidates need to know where they are lagging, and then they need to work on the topics so that there would be no problem meeting the sectional cut offs. Besides, candidates also need to focus on how much time they need to solve a particular question.
5. Complete the syllabus topic-wise:
This is the important thing because if you are studying in such a way that you don’t even know from which topic the question is, then this will be a big problem. Remembering the questions is difficult, but if you study topic-wise, then it will be easy to complete the topics, and at the time of examination, you can quickly solve the questions.
6. Learn through online resources:
Candidates who are willing to prepare for MPPSC exam at home, the best ways to learn is by referring to various competitive MPPSC exam books and make the best use of the available online resources.
Besides, candidates need to update themselves regularly, because most of the questions are asked from the general knowledge part only. Reading daily newspapers can also prove helpful for enhancing the verbal skills of candidates and help cover the general awareness section simultaneously.
Candidates should try and make use of online resources by downloading relevant MPPSC exam books and study materials and practice more from mock papers and prior years’ MPPSC exam question papers for better preparation.
7. Prepare Short Key Notes:
· Make precise notes of all the topics that are frequently over the past years.
· These short notes will help you in preparing at the very last moment.
· You should perform a quick revision of these notes daily.
· Keep in mind that the keynotes must be short, precise & to the point.
8. Revision is must:
· Revision is the most important part of every exam.
· As the syllabus is wide, it is natural to forget things.
· To avoid forgetting, timely revision is necessary.
9. Analyse yourself:
· Candidates can go for MPPSC mock test series that are available online.
· Taking a mock test will help the aspirants to increase their question-solving speed.
· Taking mock tests will increase the precision & accuracy of a candidate & they will finish the actual exam in time.
10. Do & Don’ts
· Do not skip the time of the final revision,
· One reference book for a single subject will be sufficient.
· Do not go to new topics at the last moment.
· Sleep on time and eat healthy food.
· Candidates must drink water properly.
· Do not take any unnecessary stress.
· Take short breaks of 5 minutes after every hour.
· Revise topics in a periodic manner.
· Always stay positive & confident.
MPPSC Exam preparation involves a lot of hard work and dedication. If you don’t have a proper preparation strategy for your mppsc exam, you may lag the candidates who have it. Use these preparation tips and study plan mentioned above to clear the mppsc 2021 exam.