|Products and Services:||497|
|Articles and publications:||185|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||3|
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) recruits for the vacancies in State Services of Madhya Pradesh. So, it releases notification and applications to this examination every year. Eligible candidates can apply online after the release of notification. Further, candidates can prepare for the exam either through offline or online coaching classes. Also, the main purpose of this article is to provide complete information about the MPPSC examination and guidance for the preparation.
MPPSC Coaching plays a vital role in helping students prepare for the State Public Service Exams. However, it completely depends on the applicant whether to enroll in one or not. Also, coaching classes help to increase the chances of success by preparing a customized study plan based on the strengths and weaknesses of the student. Coaching also gives an overview of the examination pattern and changing dynamics. However, it should be noted that coaching cannot guarantee your success. But, it provides an environment for overall development which is needed to crack any exam.
For the last stage, you must sit for mock Interviews. Because it will help to experience you the Q and A round. So, brush up your skills with the mock MPPSC Interview and enhance your personality. Further, keep yourself updated with all the current issues.
1. History: Spectrum for Modern India and NCERT books for Ancient and Medieval India.
2. Geography: NCERT books of class XI and XII along with the G.C Leong book. While studying Geography, you should always have Orient Blakswan Atlas to mark the place, mountains, and rivers on the Atlas.
3. Indian Economy: Read Sharma Academy book. Further, many economy questions come from Current affairs also.
4. General Science: NCERT books from 6th to 12th books, you can also read Tata McGraw Hill book.
5. Environment: Sharma Academy Environment book or IGNOU material is more than enough.
6. Polity: Go for M. Laxmikant. There is no substitute for this book.
7. Madhya Pradesh Special: You can pick any book for Madhya Pradesh special preparation book. For example, Upkar publication book for Madhya Pradesh special, yearbook of PD, Ghatna Chakra yearly compilation for state special.
You can also check UPSC/IAS preparation strategy if you wish to prepare for the same.
Finally, you must have faith in yourself and your mentors and should work hard to make it happen. Secondly, you must have a strategy for preparation. You need not worry about the strategy as we at Sharma Academy Best mppsc coaching in indore will provide the exact study plan keeping in mind the vast syllabus, your needs, and your lifestyle. For more details, you can visit the official website of MPPSC.